DML:I'm Back...Several replies.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 13:36:15 EDT

Well I'm back... Tom, now you come up with the idea of a meet at my house!!! I could have used everyone's DAK to move out of my house. I overfilled a moving company's 26' truck, a 20' UHAUL, a Durango 2xs, 2 Caravans 2xs, and my DAK 2xs.... what a mess!!!

Alan S. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.. You mentioned something about scrolling messages??? I will correct it if I knew what you meant. Clarify and I will do it..The only thing I know about email is, you type and it sends it.

To everyone else, Thanks for the advise for my website. Once I find all my components for my home computer, I will try my luck and create a website.

And finally, once I find my digital still camera I will down load the Foxwoods pictures...

Later,
Joe (very tired) DaVolio