Re: DML:I'm Back...Several replies.

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 16:13:11 EDT

Joseph DaVolio wrote:
> Alan S. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.. You mentioned
something about scrolling messages??? I will correct it if I knew what
you meant. Clarify and I will do it..The only thing I know about email
is, you type and it sends it.
Joe,
I'm with you, I don't know much about computers or browser software, but
it could be the way you respond to posts(if you re-read your post you'll
see that you have to "scroll" to the right to read the parts of the post
that are off the page margin). Do you use Re:mail and then type a
response or do you create an original message to reply?
Using Re:Mail is how I do it, also you can highlight and delete any part
of the original message that you don't want to repeat this way.
Maybe someone with more computer smarts can help you, I may only confuse
matters further.
Either way, glad to hear your move went OK. Thank God the Dak wasn't
scratched, I hate moving! Alan S.