Re: Ceramic coating on the Leach headers?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 14:03:43 EDT

On April 5, Bob H. wrote:
>I am up for an order and want them coated. Someone on here said that
>the silver got tinted pretty easily and dulled in its look. Think I
>will go with the black.

I thought I would let you know that I am almost 100% decided
that I will be buying the Leach headers with the black ceramic
coating. I need to check out a couple of things in Ontario
first but, if I do buy from Mike, it'll probably be next Monday.
Will post on Sunday one way or the other.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.