RE: RE: Re: S-bolt vs. stock bracket

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 16:13:25 EDT

Richard,
Flip your stock bracket upside down so that the plate is against the top of
your air hat! Doesnt block flow and is as strong as the factory unit,
because it is! Keeps you from loosing it (in your garage) too! You might
need to put a longer 1/4-20 bolt in the "short end" to get it to fit
perfectly! Works for me!
BKB