Re: 97 had different bed size?

From: Parker, Jon (jparker@grci.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 17:05:03 EDT

When I went to get a bedliner for my '99 Dak CC, the installation guy came
out and said they had the wrong one and they needed to order the right one.
It seems Dodge moved the location of the tie down points in the front of the
bed near the cab in a year following the introduction of the latest body
style. So, he said while the bedliner would fit just fine, the holes in the
liner would not line up with the holes for the tie down points. So at least
for the club cab, there are two different bedliners dependent on year.

Jon P. - Annandale, VA

'99 Dak CC 5.2L Auto 4x4 Sport+