re: Dakota R/T : 2 Birds : 0 -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 18:51:47 EDT

hehehee.. I work there, and I know the people that were runnin' the ride..
one of em' said "dude, I've never wanted to laugh so hard in my life!"
hehe...

-mike d.

>>> brian duffey <brian.duffey@intelsat.int> 04/02/99 06:58am >>>

Jack,

You wouldn't happen to be related to Fabio (the male 'super' model guy)
?

Anyone see the news the other day where Fabio was doing a PR ride
on the new
roller coaster at Busch Garden's and took out a bird with his face at like
50 Mph!?

Man, talk about a sh***y way to start your day!

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From HEMI@SMTPGATE {HEMI@charter.net}, on 01/04/1999 2:26 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net},
DAKOTART@SMTPGATE
{dakotart@egroups.com}

Yes , for the second time , I have hit a bird in my truck .
Luckily , no damage to the truck again .

Funny , this one did the same exact thing : Flying in front of me from the
left , while I am at about 50MPH , and he hit the grille , in the upper
Pass. side section of the grille .

Just call me Bird Killa......!

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html