Re: 2 or 3 chamber Flowmasters on '99 RT??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 18:53:06 EDT

I used to run the 2 Chamber Flowmasters on my (RIP) old Camaro (BB Chevy).
They were nice, but waaaaaayyyy too loud for the street. (Atleast for a
10.5:1 BB Chevy running 7000rpm) :)

I've got the 3 Chamber on my V6 and one of my co-workers has the Flowmaster
"Cat-Back" 3 Chamber setup on his '98 5.2L Dak. They both sound good,
mellow, but noticeable to "others" who dare try to "test us". :)