Dual Stang spank...

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 21:55:54 EDT

Place Auburn Hills MI.

West Bound M-59. A 96 GT and a 99GT following each other in the left
hand lane. Traffic is doing about 45. I pull in behind them. The e-way
opens up to 4 lanes and we all get on it. The 99 GT takes the 96. Dusted
both of them by about 3 car lengths up to about 95 mph. The 96 stayed
on M-59 and the 99 followed me onto North bound I-75. I stayed under the
speed limit to see if he wanted to try it again. He just stay way back
in the right lane.

To top this all off. I get off the I-75 on my way home and about a 1/4
mile from my house this crapmaro tries me, since my side street was only
a couple 100 yards ahead I jumped it once and so did he I pulled on him
for about a 1/2 car length then I had to shut it down to make my side
street.

A good day all in all.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T CC