Gibson Installation

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 21:37:26 EDT

I talked to a guy at Gibson today who told me that
they had problems with a few '98-'99 Daks, said the
exhaust didn't fit anywhere near as well as it should
have. He told me to bring my R/T down to them (bout 60
miles from me) so they could use my truck as a
"Prototype". My main question being, did anyone have a
tough time getting the exhaust installed with a 97+? I
know there are quite a few DML'ers runnin the Gibson,
and I haven't read of any problems with the install.

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T