Re: Re: Sore Winner!?!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 00:07:00 EDT

Oh yes. those 4.0 high outputs are pretty fast. I had a tango with a grand
cherokee v6 and could only keep up with the guy. his is totally stock (i
know him from school) and i have electrical fans, 10" K&N setup, and cat back
exhaust system.
to answer your question on the difficulty level of the fans. not too hard.
as soon as you get the plastic shroud off, it is almost over, because... to
get the shroud off, you need to get the fan off, and working in tight
enclosures isn't the best things. The fan is attached to a pully that can
turn itself.. with the help of a lil bar between two nuts. the pully stayed
in place long enough for a wrench to relieve tension on the screw that held
the fan and pully together..
-dester
PS. difficulty level- about a 5. IF you have a friend to help
<< > i was involved in a street race with a cherokee 4.0 sport today, the guy