Re: 2 or 3 chamber Flowmasters on '99 RT??

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 00:25:39 EDT

YES. the 2-chamber is TOO loud. IF you want an annoying ring at 1700 rpm
when you're cruising with ur gurl/wife(some of you peepz out there, not me
yet tho) then get it. if you want the car to vibrate at those rpms, get
it.. if you want to not hear yourself think, get it...
I recommend a race magnum, it punches it when you accelerate, not when
you're cruising. it might seem cool at first, but it gets kinda annoying.

i'm gettin a racemagnum placed back on as soon as i do my other mods. wanna
buy a used 2-chamber? i'll give it to ya cheap. i wonder if it'd be quieter
without that muffler....
-Dester

<< > > I plan on simpily replacing my stock muffler on my 1999 R/T with a
Flowmaster.