Re: Dynomax better than Flowmaster

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 01:24:02 EDT

Dual 2.5" is too big, and you'll get a nasty computer code...

Dual 2.25" is what I went with, and performance is up... I run
the straight through Ultra Flo too... Plus, try to get a dual setup,
with 2.5" around your spare tire... There's no room. I'll dig out
my camera, and take some pictures of my setup.

Sam '99 RT RC 14.889 @ 92 mph... woo hoo!