Re: The Viper Torque Converter

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 01:36:42 EDT

I have no idea but if it's anything like the vigilante it will be pricey.
The vigilante runs around $750! But knocks a big chunk off of your e.t.....

If I hear anything on it I will let everyone know...

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221