Re: Help!!! with brake pads

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 02:06:01 EDT

Thanks Kyle and Jon for your responses. After taking the wheels off and then
having to put them back on in order to get it into the garage, i found out that I
don't have the proper allen wrench to do the job correctly. So it looks like I
am screwed until after work tomorrow. Luckily my g/f is letting me borrow her
Toyota Tercel. Yuk. But its a set of wheels so I shouldn't complain. Thanks
again.

Chris Oertell
coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia, Ca