Re: Stereo Questions

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 14:46:19 EDT

A fully loaded MTX Thunderform Box w/2 10" MTX 5000's I think costs
about $499 or something.I got mine unloaded for around $300. I am
pushing the 2 10's with the MTX Thunder 2150X amp. It pushes 150watts
per speaker. I have pics of it on the DML graphics page(the first set
under "H"). It replaces the "whole" storage bin. You can use the stock
deck, but you have to get a thing(don't know what it is called) to
change from normal line to RCA's. (I'm guessing it is called a RCA
adapter) Anything else, let me know.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: PGauger273@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Stereo Questions
>Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:43:33 EDT
>

>I am considering adding some low end to the factory setup in the Dak
and I am
>leaning toward the MTX thunderform. I have some questions for those
who have
>gone this route. What should I expect to pay for the subs and box.
How much