6'ers unite, drag times -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 19:38:28 EDT

I'm no help.. I ran 18's =( I needed PCV,EGR, and my exhaust is still too
big. Plan on redeaming myself soon (16's hopefully)

-mike "still bitter" d.

>>> <DICEMAN469@aol.com> 04/06/99 10:38am >>>

      Just curious to know if anyone with their 3.9 has hit the drag strip,
and if so what times they are seeing?? I'm trying to find out where my
truck
sits in the pack. My best time was 16.47 @ 82mph and change. I've
added about
200 pounds since then so I'm guessing a 16.6 - 16.7 now. I'm going to
start
doing some silly things to the motor (money permitting) and I want to
know if
my truck is starting off well in comparison to some others. Thanks all!!

-Austin
Vipertruck