Re: 4BBL Throttle Body

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 20:20:19 EDT

<< Has anyone tried the Mopar Performance 4BBL TB? I spoke with their tech
line
 today and they indicated that it was "race only", and they wouldn't
recommend
 it with the MP computer. I've got a set of larger injectors and adj. fuel
 pressure, so I'm thinking that I can probably get enough adjustment to
 compensate for the increased flow. Looking to see if anyone has used this
 TB, and/or could offer any advice.

 PS-I'm going to go with the MP single plane intake designed for a 4BBL carb,
 and drill the bosses for injectors. The intake for MPI won't be available
 for some "indefinite" period.

Call Bob Kammer at Kammer & Kammer Enterprises. 1-937-237-8675. He just
built a motor for his sons boat (!!!!!!!) using this setup. Its a Magnum
motor with the MP single plane intake and 4 barrel throttle body. They do
dyno work too, he had it on the dyno, dont remember what the output was
though.

Brad