4BBL Throttle Body

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 20:01:16 EDT

Has anyone tried the Mopar Performance 4BBL TB? I spoke with their tech line
today and they indicated that it was "race only", and they wouldn't recommend
it with the MP computer. I've got a set of larger injectors and adj. fuel
pressure, so I'm thinking that I can probably get enough adjustment to
compensate for the increased flow. Looking to see if anyone has used this
TB, and/or could offer any advice.

PS-I'm going to go with the MP single plane intake designed for a 4BBL carb,
and drill the bosses for injectors. The intake for MPI won't be available
for some "indefinite" period.