Re: Bedliner comparisons...

From: Antonio S. Magallenez (amagalla@totacc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 22:22:57 EDT

I don't know about the Speedliner, but between the Line-X liner, and the
Rhino liner, the Line-X liner wins hands down. I have an Ultimate liner
dealer not 10 minutes away, and a Rhino liner dearler 1 hour away. What did
I do? I drove 6 hours to Phoenix to have a Line-X liner put in. I still
believe it is the best looking and most durable liner available. Just my
two cents.

Tony