Buying 99R/T-any wishes or regrets?

From: DanielRive@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 23:26:48 EDT

I currently own a 99 Sport with 2.5L. I have had it about 1 1/2 months and
love its looks. And for a 4 cylinder, the power is good. The lucky thing for
me is that my wife loves it alot more than I do, (not picky about performance
and such) and wants it much more then her current car. So I told her she can
have it on one condition, that I get my truck that I really wanted.

So here is my question, I went to the dealership last night to look at the
R/T's and they had a Black CC. Gorgeous!!! Since I am getting the truck of my
dreams, I want to know what you current R/T owners wish you would have the
dealership install, what accessories do you wish you had or not have. I have
been looking at the brochure and website for the options, but I am not sure.

I know I want:
Power convenience group, (pros/cons of the overhead convenience group?)
Fog Lamps
Heavy Duty Service Group (pros and cons?)
High back buckets w/center floor console
Mopar Fiberglass tonneau
Do you guys like the interior light group?
What else should have installed or not installed by dealer?
Will I have to order and wait for this combo? What is automatically included
with R/T.
Last question, what should I expect to pay??????
The R/T at the dealer last night was $22,000 and had the power convenience
group cd/cassettee 8 speaker sound, no fog lights. No buckets with the center
console.

BTW I am drooling just thinking about this truck!!!!!!!!

Thanks for input.