Re: is my dak a lemon (cont.)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 12:21:30 EDT

> Does anybody know how much mopar would charge me to put the 318 in my
> dak???
>
> Damien Boland
> 97 dak sport V6

I had a 97 sport V6 and thought about the same thing. Not only
would they have to replace the engine, but suspension components
as well. I guessing very expensive. Sorry to hear of your problems.
I thought my little V6 was great truck. No problems except for an
oil leak which was repaired under warranty. I was just bitten by the
Horsepower bug which buzzes around the DML like crazy. Ya better watch
out, he's the big $green$ bug with a V-8 on his stinger. ;)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd