Re: Amplifiers: Battery Connections

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 12:26:43 EDT

You should have no probem using the extra posts, as they're connected to
the same plate, and it's no different from using one of those "add-a-post"
devices that hangs off your existing post--just another mounting point.
This sounds like a particularly good idea.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."