Re: is my dak a lemon (cont.)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 17:15:28 EDT

<< Unfortunately, there is NO fuel filter on the Daks. (Found this out from
 Dodge direct)

 I'm in the process of putting one inline near the tank.

You mean on 97 to present Daks......I change my fuel filter, which is on the
driver's side frame rail about every 15,000 miles. Every time I do this, I
take the old one and hacksaw it open and everytime I find plenty of dirt and
dirt particles. When I drop the tank to do the fuel pump replacement, I make
sure to clean out the tank and I am shocked how nasty it gets.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6