tax refund almost gone

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 14:57:05 EDT

Hey gang,

Although I haven't filed yet, I'm pre-spending my refund check. I Just ordered
1.5" front coils and 2" shackle mounts from Western Chassis, MSD Blaster SS
coil from Summit,already got the Edelbrock EIS shocks ready to go. I'm on "the
list" for the TB. I'll order the y-pipe as soon as the group buy goes down.
The only thing missing from the equation is the friggin' computer!

What's the official scoop on the factory computer adjusting to the Jet module
and reverting back to original settings? Would "burping" the comp every couple
of months help?

Dr. Pat