Re: Dumps?- no muffler

From: Yellow RT (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 18:53:37 EDT

I am not getting dumps, but tomorrow I am having the muffler (Flowmaster
2-chamber) removed and then a 3" stainless pipe running from the converter,
which will be cut to open the diameter up straight to the tail pipe. I was
told by two other muffler shops that the Flowmaster is pretty restrictive.
Hopefully the truck won't be obnoxiously loud without the muffler.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC