Exhaust rattle

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 18:58:39 EDT

Re-post w/ correct subject header, apologies!!

 The rattle sound in my exaust was due to a two broken
> bolts on he manifolds,I don't know how that happend but it is fixed now.
> Does anybody know how much mopar would charge me to put the 318 in my
> dak???

Perhaps I missed this post originally but could you (or anyone) elaborate
on the exhaust rattle. I have a wierd rattle in my exhaust (I believe thts
where ist coming from) that drives me nuts. It happens primarily under
acceleration and I'd like to get it taken care of before my warrranty
expires in about 500 miles. Thanks