Re: Flow Specs on Magnum Heads

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:19:57 EDT

<< yea Brad, me and my 2 buddies have large cams with ported heads. mine
 512/520 lift 206/212@500. idle is fine. the largest of ours is 5sp 318 94
 with 545/550L 224/230@500-this is alot of duration for the street. It does
 idle, but it REALLY cuts up. It took us awhile to get it started, but now
 seems to be ok. I don't think I'd recommend it for a daily driver. Bare in
 mind these trucks are92-94. I've heard the new trucks with obd 2 are more
 temporamental when it comes to duration. I personally would not go above
 225, esp in a A4

I believe my motr is getting the same cam as yours. Bob wasnt too specific,
as he does have a lot of secrets! Thats how he gets em to run 11's on the
motor!

Brad