Re: R/T for 2000

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:34:51 EDT

Hi Alan,
My R/T was built on Tuesday May 13, 98 and shipped to the dealer sometime in
early June as a 98 model.
It's a black CC with everything in it and retailed for $25,000.
Usually the first two weeks in July is vacation time and after that they
retool for the next model year. Production begins anytime after that.
Hope this info helps you.
Wayne P. in MA.