All Mopar Southern Nationals

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:38:16 EDT

It's going to be a drag race, car show, and swap meet. The show will be held
at The Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA. I went last year and took
first place in modified truck class (mainly because the lack there-of). So
if any of you are feelin' froggy and are close enough, come and try your luck
against the 95' bad boy from mid. GA...... the invitation has been made! :o
It is supposed to be held May 29-30th. I'll do some double checking to make
sure.
For directions to the facility go to Silverdollarraceway.com
-Blaine