Re: Re: All Mopar Southern Nationals

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 01:36:23 EDT

At 11:59 PM 4/7/99 , you wrote:
>Blaine,
>Yeah I heard about that...Rode by there twice this weekend on my way to
>Columbus....Also rode by the warner robins turn and contemplated turning off
>and trying to find you! :-) But anyway, the track looks real nice, they
>were having an event when I rode by on Saturday..lots of Duallies pulling
>trailers...I wanted to go so bad!!! But the All Southern Mopar Nationals
>fall on the same weekend as my graduation....So it is either a mopar show or
>my high school graduation....tough decision...

   Heh heh heh! No contest. :-) I didn't bother going to my high school
or college graduations. All I wanted was that stupid little piece of paper
and that I got in the mail... :-) (Couldn't tell you where either of them
are now though. I hope I don't need 'em for anything...) :-) The caps,
gowns and all that stuff was just a little too weird for me. Heck, you can
toss the prom and dances and parties and all of that mumbo-jumbo in there
too. (What, me antisocial?) ;-)

   To Ben's parents: If Ben blows off his graduation for a Mopar show, its
not my fault! ;-)

                                               -Jon-