Re: All Mopar Southern Nationals

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 23:59:02 EDT

Blaine,
Yeah I heard about that...Rode by there twice this weekend on my way to
Columbus....Also rode by the warner robins turn and contemplated turning off
and trying to find you! :-) But anyway, the track looks real nice, they
were having an event when I rode by on Saturday..lots of Duallies pulling
trailers...I wanted to go so bad!!! But the All Southern Mopar Nationals
fall on the same weekend as my graduation....So it is either a mopar show or
my high school graduation....tough decision...I may come up there that
Saturday though....who knows....We need to meet up one day in Warner
Robins...BTW, I live in Hazlehurst...about an hour and a half from
you...2hrs from Reynolds....

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?