re: CB Recommendations

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 08:16:00 EDT

Hey David,

This came up on the list a number of months back...
Do a web search for the Cobra web-page... they have all their models and
specs listed there and frequently have discontinued items for a good
discount. You can generally get decent discontinued and/or factory rebuilt
for reasonable prices ($20-$40).

I also recall some of the HAM's on the list talking about having a CB tech
install as they said there was some tweaking/tuning to be done in order to
get the best reception from your setup.

Hope that helps a little.

Duff
Original Text