Re: Re[2]: fuel pumps

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 08:24:41 EDT

Believe me...I don't either. Especially on Fuel Injected Engines.

I'm already looking into a Inline System and am thinking about the old
Mallory Setup I had on my Camaro (also Fuel Injected) that I had bolted up
to the frame near the tank. (Need to find a different model though...fuel
pressure specs were too low on the old system.)