RE: 8" cone?

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 14:56:38 EDT

So what did you guys use for the tube. Once I find a tube worthy enough...I
thought about building something similar to the shape of the airbox that's
already in there, only sealed away from the engine with something. So the
air will come through the left side passage way and all that cold air will
stay in that box...sounds all good in theory...what'ya think?