RE: 8" cone?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:33:03 EDT

I found a "Defective" setup for a Honda at Vic Hubbards Speed Shop in San
Jose, CA with the K&N cone and haggled the price to about $75.00. Had to
cut 3" off of the tube but it fits lie a glove in the engine compartment.
(Pretty Blue also).

At 02:56 PM 04/08/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>So what did you guys use for the tube. Once I find a tube worthy enough...I
>thought about building something similar to the shape of the airbox that's
>already in there, only sealed away from the engine with something. So the
>air will come through the left side passage way and all that cold air will
>stay in that box...sounds all good in theory...what'ya think?

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC (V6)