RE: DML Decal

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:05:08 EDT

Jon... you said you hadn't cashed the checks yet (that explains why we
haven't seen them on the statements) but if you could drop me a line
letting me know that you got it, I would appreciate it... if not, I want to
send another one...

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....

On Thursday, April 08, 1999 2:34 PM, Jon Steiger
[SMTP:stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu] wrote:

| On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, John Mitchell wrote:
|
| > Sorry to be a pain, but could you please publish the info for ordering
the
| > DML stickers again?
| >

| Yep! All the info is at:
|
| http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/sticker
|
| (Basically, you just fill out that form and mail me a check and/or
| print out the form and mail it to me with your check.)
|

| -Jon-

| | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL |
| | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |