RE: 8" cone?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:38:00 EDT

After all the discussion on ramair-vs scoop, hot vs cold, I noticed that
noone has suggested running an A/C line to the airbox. Would it be feasible
to run an insulated hose from the inside of the truck (through the
firewall) and out to the airbox? This would give you cold air when you want
it without having to change the hood etc... (granted this would not be the
optimal method in the winter, but then again in the winter you have less of
a problem, right?)
How about it gurus??

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....