Re: Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:45:53 EDT

Well , unless you have been on the DML for long enough to witness some of
what Jules says and does not say , and more importantly , how he tries to
get his point across , than you really have no way to judge anyone on this
list .

We have had sparring battles with Jules before , and I have even defended
him on occasion , but trust me , you have no idea unless you have been here
for a good long time .

Just my opinion .

>Well, considering that I made him a promise, not at this time. Ya just
>have to be nice to a person to (email or in person) to get this kind of
>information. (Nothing against you but there are some of the people on the
>DML that don't understand this.)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html