Re: Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 14:00:56 EDT

Well, considering that I made him a promise, not at this time. Ya just
have to be nice to a person to (email or in person) to get this kind of
information. (Nothing against you but there are some of the people on the
DML that don't understand this.)

Well...the preliminary "Quickie" G-tech test is in. Max HP on the screen
for my V6...176. Didn't get the 1/4 mile display yet.

(Need to find a nice flat road and run it again without traffic.)

At 01:17 PM 04/08/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, do you feel like shareing them with us or playing mystery man?

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC (V6)