Re: Jon's rear end WAS:My DAK is going in for service.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 19:44:32 EDT

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Incidentally, the very first time I heard that snapping noise was backing
 up in the parking lot of a gas station near NYIRP after Bill let me try out
 his BFG drag radials that night. Sometimes I wonder if the stickiness of
 the drag radials was the straw that broke the pumpkins back, as they say.
 (I think it was a plot by Bill to put my Dak out of action.) ;-) It >>

Jon Jon Jon I would not lower my self to a stunt like that even if it wasn't
so much fun whoopin up on ya :-)

<< I scraped together an Izuzu P'up and came back the next two
wed. nights, but Bill whooped me and took the trophy home... (Ever see a
25 second Izuzu bracket racing a 12 second Dak? Apparently its pretty
funny from the grandstand, but its downright scary when you're watching
that red blur getting larger in the rearview mirror!) I think I got him
back after my Dak got put back together though. :-) >>

Guys you should have seen that thing BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. I got to tell ya Jon
is a very corageous person to attempt to drive that thing 85 miles one way to
the track. If he had ever hit a woodchuck on the way it probably would have
totaled it :-) And then the bracket race I thought he had already crossed the
line before they let me go couldn't hardly see him and I think he would have
beat me but broke out if I remember right :-) I wouldn't be surprised though
to see him bring that thing back but with his Dak engine in it :-)

Bill