Re: Viper Torque Converter Answers

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 19:50:37 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/99 6:28:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< I can't see paying twice what TCI wants for the same thing. TCI doesn't
 mention an adapter either. For 800.00 I'd go N20 and gain a full second. >>

I already had a dealing with TCI and as far as I'm concerned their no longer
in the running, had enough of them. But Protorque is still in the running.
But from what I have heard Precision is giving the full 1/2 sec + that they
claim on Mustangs and F-bodies. TCI and others claim .3. Already have the
juice so have to go elsewhere. Oh and I gain about 1.5 sec with N2O so your
right for those who don't have it.

Bill