Re: Re: R/T for 2000 ?

From: david chugden (mrbbqman@i-55.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 20:14:07 EDT

 when is the 2000 dak r/t available? my 99 cc r/t came in and blew the
tranny to pieces on the test drive, fleet sales manager and i, had to be
towed back. they are a ford/dodge dealer and i had the choice of the cc r/t
loaded @25k or 99.5 lightning loaded @30k, not going to take this r/t as it
might be one of those "crack babies" built on the drug line or maybe just a
lemon, not going to take a chance.told the dealer i would wait on the
lightning, really did not want to spend over 30k, and i hear production in
canada has stopped anyway, i guess they are having problems too. maybe the
2000 r/t will get here before the 99.5 lightning.