Re: R/T for 2000 ?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 15:36:56 EDT

> Any word on horsepower or performance for these? How will they be R/T?
> Different engine, or same engine with a little difference. Isn't the only
> difference btw a Neon and an R/T Neon just single vs. dual overhead cam?
> Later

My only interest was in the Charger R/T, maybe the Caravan R/T
or Intrepid R/T for the wife...heh..heh, OK, all of them. I like
DC's Idea, "lets make this a family thing."

I've read the Charger R/T's 325 hp natural gas engine will be
replaced by a normal gas burning engine IF its built at all.
I'm hopin' it will be. I don't have the magazine DC sent me
here, I think they said the Intrepid would be a 235 or 245hp
SOHC V6. Can't remember if this is correct. The Neon R/T was
150hp, maybe DOHC. They all had impressive horsepower numbers
for their size. I can just see a soccer Mom w/a Caravan R/T
lining up with a Ferd Windstar at the stoplights.(W/out the
kids of course).

GS -