Re: Kammer & Kammer Was: Flow Specs on Magnum Heads

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 23:35:56 EDT

<< Just curious... What's it like dealing with Kammer & Kammer? Are there
 lots of secrets, or do they tell you exactly what they're doing to the
 engine? (From your private e-mail and your posts on the list, I've picked
 up the impression that they're more or less doing a "here's your killer
 engine, just don't ask us how we did it or we'll have to kill you"... ? :-)

Well..........they tell me what they are doing. But, they build NHRA stock
motors. There are A TON of things that may or may not be legal, that can be
done to "stock" motors to make em run real quick. I think more or less, Bob
just doesnt want some of those "secrets" to be let out. Now, if he tells me
my truck WILL run 12's, and it does, who am I to ask how he did it? I dont
care, as long as it does run the numbers promised. Sure, I like to know
whats in the motor. I'm a numbers freak just like most of you guys, but I
also respect someones, how shall I say this. privacy??? Uh, that sounds
stupid, but you get my drift. I talk to him every Monday. I will get the
cam and head specs from him this Monday, and everyone will know what I'm
running. If I want you to know, that is!!! He he!!!!

Brad