Re: Kammer & Kammer Was: Flow Specs on Magnum Heads

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 09:19:39 EDT

At least he doesn't pepper the list with comments like "Well , I *can* get
you in the 12s , and I have this special wiring diagram for a *certain*
part of *something* on your truck.........so order my catalog !"

:)

At 11:35 PM 4/8/1999 EDT, you wrote:

><< Just curious... What's it like dealing with Kammer & Kammer? Are there
> lots of secrets, or do they tell you exactly what they're doing to the
> engine? (From your private e-mail and your posts on the list, I've picked
> up the impression that they're more or less doing a "here's your killer
> engine, just don't ask us how we did it or we'll have to kill you"... ?
:-)

>Well..........they tell me what they are doing. But, they build NHRA stock
>motors. There are A TON of things that may or may not be legal, that can be
>done to "stock" motors to make em run real quick. I think more or less, Bob
>just doesnt want some of those "secrets" to be let out. Now, if he tells me
>my truck WILL run 12's, and it does, who am I to ask how he did it? I dont
>care, as long as it does run the numbers promised. Sure, I like to know
>whats in the motor. I'm a numbers freak just like most of you guys, but I
>also respect someones, how shall I say this. privacy??? Uh, that sounds
>stupid, but you get my drift. I talk to him every Monday. I will get the
>cam and head specs from him this Monday, and everyone will know what I'm
>running. If I want you to know, that is!!! He he!!!!
>
>Brad

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html