Re: 4BBL Throttle Body

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 00:07:26 EDT

I think you can get a lot from heads, how much does it cost for them. I
have seen some in one catologue but they were a bit pricey (3000 bones) I
would pay right much to have mine ported right, but I problably wouldnt
pay too much since I could spend 3000 bucks on a 89 mustang and for about
1000 more put it in the 13's.

Bill
'97 SS/T