Re: Hose lifespan

From: gary palmer (palmergj@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 00:32:59 EDT

You wrote:

About how long do radiator hoses and other stuff like that last?

I have an 87 with 174,000 miles and I just had to replace a heater
hose that started leaking. It was a 5/8" hose with "Mopar" stamped
on it which makes me suspect it was original equipment! Especially
since all the other hoses are identical.

That's including the radiator hoses, and before you ask, yes, I am
planning on replacing them all this weekend. Murphy's law would
dictate that once one goes...

Gary Palmer