Re: 8" cone?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 00:36:24 EDT

But you don't address flow RATE. A better measurement would be the volume
of the cylinders multiplied by engine rpm to calculate the maximum amount of
air the engine could pump thru at redline with no intake/exhaust
restrictions. Your more common bottlenecks would be valve sizes and lift,
intake runner size, exhaust runner size, and air filter restriction.
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate