Re: Ball bearing bad on all dakotas?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 01:58:28 EDT

<< Hey, i was at Team Tires Plus today also, and one of the guys had a 98 v8
FR
 CC. i talked to the guy and he told me about bad ball joints. he showed me
 that mine were bad too. (pushed the tire back and forward and i noticed a
 joint that moved with the tire that connects to the lower control arm on
one,
  a TSB out on this? >>

Must be something with the new Daks, my 93 has 103,000 miles on it's ball
joints and tie rods and there isn't any play at all. Geesh, they just don't
make em like they used to! :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6