Dent removal

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 03:04:05 EDT

Well folks.. it hs not been a good night. For the second time in two days
my house got Toilet Papered..... I decided to go look for the kids (I know
who they are and approx. where they live...) Unfortunatly... I didn't know
that they have a low mailbox. I stopped to talk to thier parents, warn
them that thier kids were gonna end up face down... and when I back out of
the driveway, I ran over the mailbox.
Normally this would not have fazed me but it left two long scratches and a
couple of dents in my tailgate.

Has anyone used these Dent Removal companies that come to you? Does it
work?

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....